The Product: flip & tumble - 24/7 Reusable Bag
The Price: $12 (buy 1-2), $10 (buy 3-6), $9 (buy 7+)
I was first introduced to this amazing reusable bag when I got my Popsugar April box. I loved it so much that I just had to add more to my collection, especially since they had other popping colors available. Plus they included a 20% coupon in the Popsugar box so that was a #NoBrainer.
Shipping was also super fast! They ship the next business day and since they're in California, I got mine pretty much the next day.
The bag is so small and light, I can carry this even in my smallest bag. And when I'm done using it, I just gather it all back into a ball and flip a small flap to keep it closed, so easy! It really is.
Here's some details on sizing and capacity from their website:
- bag size = 12" x 14" x 5" = large enough for 3 half gallons of milk and then some
- ball size = 3" in diameter = the size of a peach
- weight capacity = 35 lbs. = strong enough for a bowling ball or two
- compacting system = premium stretch = like a sockball
- material = ripstop nylon
- felt patch = keeps the bag on your shoulder
- washing instructions = machine wash cold, hang to dry
- plastic bags spared = 1,000+
I've tested this during my grocery shopping trips and amazingly enough it does withhold a sizeable weight and yet still comfortable on your shoulders. The best part is when I unfold it from a ball into a bag right in front of the cashier, it never ceases to amazes them =)