Ipsy reveals for August Glam Bags are up!
If you’re not aware, Ipsy has changed their system and now you don’t have to share through social media anymore to see what items you’ll be getting in your glam bag every month! Finally! That whole sharing just to reveal my items was getting pretty annoying. So now all you have to do is login to your account and you’ll see your items, easy peasy!
Here’s what I’ll be getting this month:
- Ipsy August 2016 Glam Bag
- Dermelect - 'ME' Peptide Infused Lacquer in UNSCRIPTED
- Symphony Beauty - Makeup Cleansing Wipes
- Trust Fund Beauty - Liquid Lipstick in K, Bye
- Pacifica - SUNDREAMS LOTUS INFUSED BRONZER in Sunkissed
- NYX Professional Makeup - BORN TO GLOW LIQUID ILLUMINATOR in Gleam or Sunbeam
I’m super happy that I’ll be getting a Trust Fund Beauty liquid lipstick PLUS a nail polish, double yay! The other items also look great and I think this is going to be one awesome bag. Can’t wait to get it on hand!
Are you going to see your Glam Bag reveal?
Subscription: Ipsy, a monthly beauty subscription created by Michelle Phan, a YouTube beauty guru.
Cost: $10/monthly + Free Shipping.
What’s in the box: You’ll receive 4-5 mix of full-sized and deluxe-sized beauty products tailored to you in a collectible bag. You complete a profile upon joining and the products you’ll receive will be matched based on that. You can update this profile any time and you’ll also be able to review the products you receive for points which you can redeem towards a selection of beauty items.