Ipsy reveals for June Glam Bags are up!
Here’s what I’ll be getting this month:
- Ipsy June 2016 Glam Bag
- Elizabeth Mott - Show Me Your Cheeks Blush in Peach Pink
- Royal & Langnickel MODA - Crease/Smudge Brush
- theBalm Cosmetics - Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar or Matt Moskowitz
- ColourPop Cosmetics - Crème Gel Liner in Get Paid or Swerve
- clariSEA - Deep Pore Detox Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Mask
I’m quite pleased with my items and can’t wait to get them on hand soon!
Are you going to peak into your Glam Bag?
Subscription: Ipsy, a monthly beauty subscription created by Michelle Phan, a YouTube beauty guru.
Cost: $10/monthly + Free Shipping.
What’s in the box: You’ll receive 4-5 mix of full-sized and deluxe-sized beauty products tailored to you in a collectible bag. You complete a profile upon joining and the products you’ll receive will be matched based on that. You can update this profile any time and you’ll also be able to review the products you receive for points which you can redeem towards a selection of beauty items.