Ipsy reveals for September Glam Bags are up!
If you’re not aware, Ipsy has changed their system and now you don’t have to share through social media anymore to see what items you’ll be getting in your glam bag every month! All you have to do is login to your account and click on your Glam Bag option and voila, you’ll see your items, easy peasy!
Here’s what I’ll be getting this month:
- Ipsy September 2016 Glam Bag
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics - Eyeshadow in Teaser
- EYEKO - Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- IT Cosmetics - Superhero™ Mascara in Super Black
- Buff Her House of Exfoliation - Vanilla Almond Crumbles
- NUXE - Moisturizing Mask Crème Fraîche de Beauté
I can’t say that I’m too excited about my items this month, but I do love the glam bag design, it’s so cute!
Are you going to see your Glam Bag reveal?
Subscription: Ipsy, a monthly beauty subscription created by Michelle Phan, a YouTube beauty guru.
Cost: $10/monthly + Free Shipping.
What’s in the box: You’ll receive 4-5 mix of full-sized and deluxe-sized beauty products tailored to you in a collectible bag. You complete a profile upon joining and the products you’ll receive will be matched based on that. You can update this profile any time and you’ll also be able to review the products you receive for points which you can redeem towards a selection of beauty items.